Welcome To Goddess Venus Blog !!!!

This is a Foot Fetish blog!!! We can talk about anything that has to do with fetishism... So come on speak your mind. I love to hear about your fetishism!!!

You Are Visitor:


Wow! I feel so happy to have so many beautiful people come to my blog and just talk about anything and everything. I feel some what cared for, Lol... well I want to say THANK YOU so much for helping my Blog grow. Thank you to my followers you are so great and always there behind my shadows I have lots of love and respect for you. I will always stay true to my friends, fans and followers. Stay sweet and stay for the ride because we are going places TOGETHER!!!! XOXO GODDESS VENUS


Translate

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Sexy and Natural Feet of Foot Model Katie!

Great contribution of the beautiful size eight feet of Guest Foot Model Katie from www.CaliFootExchange.com

Watch as she measures her sexy feet, super long toes and slim soft soles with the Cali Foot Exchange ruler. Then, Katie takes a walk on the grass with her used flats and a pair of leather sandals that have her pretty toe prints on them!!!

Join my foot fetish site www.Foot-Seduction.com and get this great set! Lots of close-ups and plenty of photos!!!
GV xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Well my friend send me couple link and damn this is what happend...the tears just came so here it is i hope you enjoy it enjoy andrea sky

    Andrea Sky

    ReplyDelete