Welcome To Goddess Venus Blog !!!!

This is a Foot Fetish blog!!! We can talk about anything that has to do with fetishism... So come on speak your mind. I love to hear about your fetishism!!!

You Are Visitor:


Wow! I feel so happy to have so many beautiful people come to my blog and just talk about anything and everything. I feel some what cared for, Lol... well I want to say THANK YOU so much for helping my Blog grow. Thank you to my followers you are so great and always there behind my shadows I have lots of love and respect for you. I will always stay true to my friends, fans and followers. Stay sweet and stay for the ride because we are going places TOGETHER!!!! XOXO GODDESS VENUS


Translate

Monday, April 29, 2013

Jen's Feet Appearing On Foot-Seduction.com

This week's Guest Foot Model is the lovely Jen from JensFeet.com

Cum see her excellent toe-nails in a hot French Pedi while wearing exotic clear platform heels. Plus don’t forget to check out her sleek and silky soles!!!

So don't delay! Join my Foot Fetish site: Foot-Seduction.com and cum admire and worship her perfect feet!!! xoxo GV

1 comment:

  1. My friend Miss Evelyn in her study has a fantastic evil tool, the Venus 2000!It is so long time that My bitch doesen't reach an orgasm (doesen't have an orgasm), today I want to reward her so I will let her try this awesome machine for 15 minutes.After that My bitch licked, sucked and lubricated the cock, she sits above it and will 'start an erotic and orgasmic game!
    Mistress Gaia Studio

    ReplyDelete