Welcome To Goddess Venus Blog !!!!

This is a Foot Fetish blog!!! We can talk about anything that has to do with fetishism... So come on speak your mind. I love to hear about your fetishism!!!

You Are Visitor:


Wow! I feel so happy to have so many beautiful people come to my blog and just talk about anything and everything. I feel some what cared for, Lol... well I want to say THANK YOU so much for helping my Blog grow. Thank you to my followers you are so great and always there behind my shadows I have lots of love and respect for you. I will always stay true to my friends, fans and followers. Stay sweet and stay for the ride because we are going places TOGETHER!!!! XOXO GODDESS VENUS


Translate

Monday, November 25, 2013

Foot Model: Brazilian Beauty Icon Goddess Grazi

This week in www.Foot-Seduction.com we have a Beautiful Brazilian Goddess! The one and only Goddess Grazi of www.GoddessGrazi.com

Come see her perfect size 10 feet and get addicted to her long sexy toe-nails and amazing smooth soles! Her "Guest Foot Model" compilation photo collection shows her feet from every single angle and all her delightful toe-nail polishes…

So don’t wait! Get to her foot fetish realm to adore and worship her magnificent feet.

Also, go visit her blog: www.GoddessGrazi.com/blog to see more of her sexy feet!!!

GV. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. bellospies.blogspot.com
    youtube.com/juan.g39

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do people with a foot fetish can actually benefit from looking at a dirty feet? I also have a good foot and I'm trying to make it more beautiful. I just want to know how to become a foot model

    ReplyDelete

  3. I just want to see the slave men suffer a lot. I want a clips with very extreme faceslapping and if the slave girl give very hard slap you give her a kiss or you compliment her.
    Mistress Gaia Video

    ReplyDelete