Welcome To Goddess Venus Blog !!!!

This is a Foot Fetish blog!!! We can talk about anything that has to do with fetishism... So come on speak your mind. I love to hear about your fetishism!!!

You Are Visitor:


Wow! I feel so happy to have so many beautiful people come to my blog and just talk about anything and everything. I feel some what cared for, Lol... well I want to say THANK YOU so much for helping my Blog grow. Thank you to my followers you are so great and always there behind my shadows I have lots of love and respect for you. I will always stay true to my friends, fans and followers. Stay sweet and stay for the ride because we are going places TOGETHER!!!! XOXO GODDESS VENUS


Translate

Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Sexy Feet of Kink-E Goddess Marabelle Blue!

We have a special "Guest Foot Model" this week! the sexy Marabelle Blue Owner and Editor in Chief of KinkEMagazine.com

My Foot Fetish site: Foot-Seduction.com is the only place that you can see these exclusive photos! “not seen anywhere else” of the sexy feet of Marabelle Blue!

So come check out the wonderful toes and amazing soles of this Divine Goddess, Advisor and Host of KemTopTalk.com

Plus, go visit her site MarabelleBlue.com for her deep kink-E inner thoughts and to book a Foot Fetish session and worship her splendid feet!!! GV xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This time wearing the old stinky gym sneakers and soft smelly dirty white socks from "After Gym Foot Domination". And the tight jeans from "Foot Gagging with sneakers"You come home from the gym and jogging.
    Mistress Gaia Video

    ReplyDelete